Chinese weapon arsenal is vast – all kinds of long and short weapons, soft weapons, projectile and throwing weapons etc. Some Chinese Kung-Fu styles also use tools of every day use as weapons. Our school of Hung Ga Kyun eg. trains with a Chinese bench, very common in the restaurants and tea-rooms in old China, […]Read More...
Please Visit our Eshop!
Top 10 Articles
- Interview With Wing Chun Grandmaster Yip Man - 41,982 views
- Contact - 17,705 views
- The Secrets of Five-Pattern Hung Kuen - 15,721 views
- Chinese Kung Fu Ground Fighting Footlocks - 14,952 views
- Yuen Kei San Wing Chun Kuen - 13,651 views
- Directory - 13,427 views
- Shaw Bros Stars Performing Some Choy Li Fut Applications - 13,221 views
- Legend is Gone: Grandmaster Lam Cho Has Passed Away - 12,920 views
- Kicking Drills of Mok Gar Kuen - 12,859 views
- Grand Master Lam Chun Chung, Vincent Liu: Fifth Brother Eight Symbols Staff of Hung Gar - 12,020 views