2004 was one of my best training visits of Hong Kong and China. I have been living in my Sifu’s house in Shenzhen for couple of months and we have been really busy, training very hard. Every morning we woke up at 6 o’clock AM and went to the park to practice the precious “Iron […]Read More...
Please Visit our Eshop!
Top 10 Articles
- Interview With Wing Chun Grandmaster Yip Man - 42,423 views
- Contact - 17,870 views
- The Secrets of Five-Pattern Hung Kuen - 15,876 views
- Chinese Kung Fu Ground Fighting Footlocks - 15,121 views
- Shaw Bros Stars Performing Some Choy Li Fut Applications - 13,756 views
- Yuen Kei San Wing Chun Kuen - 13,752 views
- Directory - 13,534 views
- Kicking Drills of Mok Gar Kuen - 13,006 views
- Legend is Gone: Grandmaster Lam Cho Has Passed Away - 12,995 views
- Grand Master Lam Chun Chung, Vincent Liu: Fifth Brother Eight Symbols Staff of Hung Gar - 12,886 views