Short bridges, narrow stance, rounded back and concave chest, short steps, elbows close to the body – characteristic features of many Hakka Kung Fu styles like “White Eyebrow” (Baak Mei), “Dragon Style” (Lung Ying) or various branches of “Southern Mantis” (Naam Paai Tong Long). Hakka (in Cantonese Haak Ga 客家), literaly “Guest Families”, refers to […]Read More...
Please Visit our Eshop!
Top 10 Articles
- Interview With Wing Chun Grandmaster Yip Man - 41,975 views
- Contact - 17,702 views
- The Secrets of Five-Pattern Hung Kuen - 15,719 views
- Chinese Kung Fu Ground Fighting Footlocks - 14,952 views
- Yuen Kei San Wing Chun Kuen - 13,637 views
- Directory - 13,426 views
- Shaw Bros Stars Performing Some Choy Li Fut Applications - 13,217 views
- Legend is Gone: Grandmaster Lam Cho Has Passed Away - 12,920 views
- Kicking Drills of Mok Gar Kuen - 12,858 views
- Grand Master Lam Chun Chung, Vincent Liu: Fifth Brother Eight Symbols Staff of Hung Gar - 11,987 views