Chinese weapon arsenal is vast – all kinds of long and short weapons, soft weapons, projectile and throwing weapons etc. Some Chinese Kung-Fu styles also use tools of every day use as weapons. Our school of Hung Ga Kyun eg. trains with a Chinese bench, very common in the restaurants and tea-rooms in old China, […]Read More...
Please Visit our Eshop!
Top 10 Articles
- Interview With Wing Chun Grandmaster Yip Man - 41,961 views
- Contact - 17,698 views
- The Secrets of Five-Pattern Hung Kuen - 15,712 views
- Chinese Kung Fu Ground Fighting Footlocks - 14,948 views
- Yuen Kei San Wing Chun Kuen - 13,629 views
- Directory - 13,415 views
- Shaw Bros Stars Performing Some Choy Li Fut Applications - 13,212 views
- Legend is Gone: Grandmaster Lam Cho Has Passed Away - 12,914 views
- Kicking Drills of Mok Gar Kuen - 12,855 views
- Grand Master Lam Chun Chung, Vincent Liu: Fifth Brother Eight Symbols Staff of Hung Gar - 11,937 views