My sifu, Lam Sai Wing, was born in Pingjau village, Naamhoi district. He was born into a kung fu family. Jin Jeung Kyun (Arrow Palm Set) and Hang Yut Dou (Crescent Moon Knives) were both techniques of his family. Logically, Lam Sai Wing started his kung fu training at a young age and he […]Read More...
Please Visit our Eshop!
Top 10 Articles
- Interview With Wing Chun Grandmaster Yip Man - 41,961 views
- Contact - 17,698 views
- The Secrets of Five-Pattern Hung Kuen - 15,712 views
- Chinese Kung Fu Ground Fighting Footlocks - 14,948 views
- Yuen Kei San Wing Chun Kuen - 13,629 views
- Directory - 13,415 views
- Shaw Bros Stars Performing Some Choy Li Fut Applications - 13,212 views
- Legend is Gone: Grandmaster Lam Cho Has Passed Away - 12,914 views
- Kicking Drills of Mok Gar Kuen - 12,855 views
- Grand Master Lam Chun Chung, Vincent Liu: Fifth Brother Eight Symbols Staff of Hung Gar - 11,937 views