Takedowns, locks, chokes and other submissions seem to be with the rise of MMA indespensable part of the arsenal of the modern all-round fighter. There is a saying in Chinese martial arts: Tek, Da, Seut, Na – Kicking, Striking, Wrestling and Locking. Chinese-Mongolian wrestling has very profound throws and takedowns, many other Kung Fu styles have […]Read More...
Please Visit our Eshop!
Top 10 Articles
- Interview With Wing Chun Grandmaster Yip Man - 42,424 views
- Contact - 17,871 views
- The Secrets of Five-Pattern Hung Kuen - 15,876 views
- Chinese Kung Fu Ground Fighting Footlocks - 15,121 views
- Shaw Bros Stars Performing Some Choy Li Fut Applications - 13,757 views
- Yuen Kei San Wing Chun Kuen - 13,752 views
- Directory - 13,535 views
- Kicking Drills of Mok Gar Kuen - 13,006 views
- Legend is Gone: Grandmaster Lam Cho Has Passed Away - 12,995 views
- Grand Master Lam Chun Chung, Vincent Liu: Fifth Brother Eight Symbols Staff of Hung Gar - 12,886 views