We have all heard the old kung-fu saying “Southern Fists, Northern Kicks” (Naam Kyun Bak Teui). Northern styles are supposed to specialise in long-reach kicking techniques, Southern styles speciality are powerfull short range hand attacks, using many different hand formations…, right? Well, Northern or Southern style of Chinese Kung-Fu, does not really matter – many […]Read More...
Please Visit our Eshop!
Top 10 Articles
- Interview With Wing Chun Grandmaster Yip Man - 42,424 views
- Contact - 17,871 views
- The Secrets of Five-Pattern Hung Kuen - 15,877 views
- Chinese Kung Fu Ground Fighting Footlocks - 15,121 views
- Shaw Bros Stars Performing Some Choy Li Fut Applications - 13,757 views
- Yuen Kei San Wing Chun Kuen - 13,753 views
- Directory - 13,535 views
- Kicking Drills of Mok Gar Kuen - 13,006 views
- Legend is Gone: Grandmaster Lam Cho Has Passed Away - 12,995 views
- Grand Master Lam Chun Chung, Vincent Liu: Fifth Brother Eight Symbols Staff of Hung Gar - 12,887 views