Walking through Hongkong you might expect to be able to visit many spots which are linked to our martial art Hung Kyun. In reality this is sadly not the case. Usually the school of a sifu who passed away will be closed. Also ground and building prices are very high in Hongkong, leading to the […]Read More...
Please Visit our Eshop!
Top 10 Articles
- Interview With Wing Chun Grandmaster Yip Man - 42,409 views
- Contact - 17,870 views
- The Secrets of Five-Pattern Hung Kuen - 15,874 views
- Chinese Kung Fu Ground Fighting Footlocks - 15,116 views
- Shaw Bros Stars Performing Some Choy Li Fut Applications - 13,755 views
- Yuen Kei San Wing Chun Kuen - 13,752 views
- Directory - 13,534 views
- Kicking Drills of Mok Gar Kuen - 13,003 views
- Legend is Gone: Grandmaster Lam Cho Has Passed Away - 12,995 views
- Grand Master Lam Chun Chung, Vincent Liu: Fifth Brother Eight Symbols Staff of Hung Gar - 12,878 views