[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
NaamKyun.com Discussion Forum • View topic - Jianjie Introduction

Jianjie Introduction

(first time here? introduce yourself please)

Jianjie Introduction

Postby wushi » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:04 am

I am a happily married man with a lovely wife and four wonderful children and three grandchildren. I have worked for the past 21 years in Security and prior to that I was a Manager for Skillshare (DEETYA) and a Youth Worker under the funding of the Department of Community Services in Australia. I work a busy Club (Door and Crowd Control) as well as Bluestar Security and enjoy meeting new people.

In regards to the martial arts, I have been actively pursuing the Oriental Martial Arts since January 1972 commencing in Shotokan Karate-Do. I went on to explore Matsumura Shorin-Ryu Karatedo and then Okinawan Hakutsuru which I had the opportunity to briefly study on Okinawa with Yabiku Takaya Sensei. Realizing the need to take my personal exploration far deeper than this meeting would allow, I gave up my ranking in Karatedo, Kobudo and Hakutsuru to explore the Chinese martial arts. This led me to a 6 year study with Shaolin Baihe Teacher Shifu Nian Chen Fai and senior Chun Ho.

April 1988 I was awarded Internal Arts Instructor Accreditation with the World Taiji Boxing Association.I am a Australian Government Recognised and Internationally Accredited Martial Arts Instructor with the Peak Body the International Martial Arts Alliance. I hold Accreditation with the International Martial Arts Alliance and Certificate II in Sports Coaching (Martial Arts) with HBA Consulting, accredited by the State Training Authority (Training and Employment Recognition Council) and authorised to deliver Nationally Recognised Qualifications in all states and territories of Australia. I am now an Internationally Accredited Certified Martial Arts Instructor with the International Martial Arts Alliance.

I'm recognised as a Shifu 師父 (Duanwei 段位of White Crane Gongfu/Wushu 白鶴功夫 by the China Martial Arts Association of China. The China Martial Arts Association China. Government University Beijing and China Government Central Party Academy and China Government University in Beijing

In February 2000 Great Master Ruan Dong 師父阮东 became the Official Patron of the White Crane Research Institute 白鶴拳研究中心 and acceptedme as a student. I went on to explore the 鳴鶴拳 Calling Crane Fist. Sadly on July 8, 2010, Great Master Ruan Dong 師父阮东 passed away (died).

On the 21st of February 2008, I was awarded Shifu 師父 in鶴拳 Crane Fist.

On the 1st July 2009, I became a member of the YongChun YiYun Wushu (White Crane) Research Society 永春怡云武术研究会 of Chairman Su YingHan 苏瀛汉師父, and Vice-President Su JunYi 苏君毅 Yong Chun, Fujian Province, China. On 22nd November 2009, Master Su YingHan 苏瀛汉師父 awarded me White Crane 白鶴 Instructor 師父 Recognition and appointed me as the official Australian Director in charge of the Dissemination of White Crane Gongfu for Australia for the YongChun YiYun Wushu Research Society 永春怡云武术研究会.

I am the holder of a NSW Australian Government Recognised Security Industry Licence (Certificate II) and have been involved in Security for the past 21 years. Doing all forms of security including Bodyguard and delivering Anti-Drug Lectures with Australian Rock Star Angry Anderson of Rose Tattoo, John Tarrant Actor from "A Country Practice" and others, I've has worked the Door, Crowd Control and Personal Security and am currently employed by the Wellington Soldiers Memorial Club and Bluestar Security.

The current Official Technical Advisor / Master of the WCRI is Master Lee Kong of the Zhangzhou Jie Yuan Tan Jian Pai White Crane Boxing school in Hong Kong, China.

I am recognised as the Founder of Wu He Dao Zhan Pai White Crane by Senior Grandmaster Lui Jung Ting Ph.D and Yin Hang Fei (Yan Xinghui) 鄢行辉, who is the Assistant Professor in Martial Arts of Fujian Chinese Medicine College 助理教授武術的中國福建醫學院 and Sifu Li Hok Jing via the auspices of the China Combat Sports Association of which I'm a Lifetime member. The CCSA Executive Committee consists of Grandmasters Lui Jung Ting , Lam Lai Fan, Wong Tit Yiu, Fu Na Na, Sze Fung, Yumui Matsuda and Master Chan Heung Nam.

I am something of an eccentric and therefore my views have spilled over into the art I research and study. This is the natural way of things. I am sometimes considered a rebel because of my views regarding the martial arts.I do not seek to be well known, entering tournaments, making books after books and DVD’s after DVD’s, nor appearing in countless magazine articles and I have no interest in the world of martial arts politics. I simply practice my art and am all the more happier for it.
武師 Ron Goninan ~ A Seeker, not a "Martial Artist"
White Crane Research Institute Inc
Wu He Dao Zhan Pai White Crane Gongfu 武鶴道戰派白鶴
Web: http://www.whitecranegongfu.com
wushi

Re: 简介 Jiǎnjiè Introduction

Postby PM » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:15 am

hello, welcometo the forum! i have a lots of interesting pics and articles about White Crane, and i will post it in the future, as i am very interested in this art and its history. nice to meet you here!
Pavel Macek

PM

Re: Jianjie Introduction

Postby wushi » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:41 am

Pavel,

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I am so happy to find a serious discussion board for the Chinese Martial Arts!

Really looking forward to seeing your resources concerning White Crane and to sharing my own!
武師 Ron Goninan ~ A Seeker, not a "Martial Artist"
White Crane Research Institute Inc
Wu He Dao Zhan Pai White Crane Gongfu 武鶴道戰派白鶴
Web: http://www.whitecranegongfu.com
wushi

Re: Jianjie Introduction

Postby PM » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:34 pm

i will go through my archives and post something about White Crane soon for you!
Pavel Macek

PM

Return to Members Introduction