Chinese martial arts are often called Kyun Seut (lit. “Art of the Fists”), and translated as “Chinese Boxing”. However, Chinese martial arts arsenal is much broader – we strike not only with our fists, but palms, claws and elbows as well, use various kicks, sweeps, throws and locks. Let s not forget the use of […]Read More...
Please Visit our Eshop!
Top 10 Articles
- Interview With Wing Chun Grandmaster Yip Man - 41,944 views
- Contact - 17,694 views
- The Secrets of Five-Pattern Hung Kuen - 15,708 views
- Chinese Kung Fu Ground Fighting Footlocks - 14,935 views
- Yuen Kei San Wing Chun Kuen - 13,624 views
- Directory - 13,411 views
- Shaw Bros Stars Performing Some Choy Li Fut Applications - 13,206 views
- Legend is Gone: Grandmaster Lam Cho Has Passed Away - 12,907 views
- Kicking Drills of Mok Gar Kuen - 12,852 views
- Grand Master Lam Chun Chung, Vincent Liu: Fifth Brother Eight Symbols Staff of Hung Gar - 11,902 views