Lake Temagami in Ontario, Canada

$1000 for 1 week hospitality and accommodations

Material:
Short Fist
Loong Ying Pole Form
Pak Mei Hand Controls
Wu Tai Chi
Iron Dummy Work

"Many have expressed an interest in visiting in the past. This the best way to meet and host those interested and give them a real taste of what we do and how we use it.
Space is limited to 4 spots. The retreat will be paced based on and geared toward experienced martial artists. Less experienced martial artists may be allowed to join if space is available and while you will get out as you put in, you will definitely find this an experience too soon over.

You will be hosted at Mike Doucet's lake-front cabin at Lake Temagami. The cabin resides atop a small island, virtually kissing the shore. It is a 15 minute jog into town. A canoe is available for exploring the lake. If you are interested, the lake offers some of the best lake-fishing that Canada has to offer. We do encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity to experience the scenery and fresh air; however, you will have enough material to keep you busy the entire time if you are keen to practice on your own. You will only get that much more out of it."
Here is the link:
http://www.pakmei.net/announcements/view.asp?ID=22

Having trained with Mike Doucet I can say this is a great opportunity to learn some excellent material presented by someone that knows how to teach and use Pak Mei (White Eyebrow), Short Fist Boxing, and Wu Tai Chi.

Feel free to contact them using the contact info in the link above if you are interested, or PM me and I can pass any communication on to Mr. Doucet directly.
I am

Postby Daifong » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:17 am

What a great idea!

:D
Daifong

Return to Lung Ying and Baak Mei