[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
NaamKyun.com Discussion Forum • View topic - bugs, errors and troubleshooting

bugs, errors and troubleshooting

(guidelines and important announcements)

bugs, errors and troubleshooting

Postby NaamKyun.com » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:07 am

please let us know if you meet any bugs or errors. (registration, avatar image uploading, posting, private messages etc.)

you cand either send a private message tu user HungKyun.com or email to info (at) hungkyun.com

thank you for your help
NaamKyun.com - Southern Chinese Martial Arts Online Community
NaamKyun.com
Site Admin

Re: bugs, errors and troubleshooting

Postby shuen » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:04 am

Hi,

i got problems with my autologin since the new froum is online.

It wont log in automatically. I check every time the switch "Log me on automatically each visit" but it just not happening.

Anyone iwth the same Problem?

(win 7 64bit with firefox 8.0)

Thanx
shuen

Postby inthebakyard » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Yes I have the exact same issue, but only on FF8, not sure if its a "security" feature to do with cookies, the browser is remembering my username and login, just making me click login each time. Works fine on FF3.6 on an old UNIX box I have access to.
inthebakyard

Postby shuen » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:01 pm

thanx for the reply...

if anyoine finds out if it is a setting in firefox pleas tell me...
shuen

Postby PM » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:53 am

works fine on my Firefox. i tried to sk the tech guys, but they dunno. the problem might be with the Wordpress/phpbb forum bridge, it does nto work 100% properly, damn, but i am happy that it works like that. when the new update of the bridge plugin will be published, we will try it
Pavel Macek

PM

Postby shuen » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:56 pm

thanx
shuen

Postby inthebakyard » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Sorry to be unclear, I meant that its in MY settings in Firefox after I updated it, I think my setting in firefox is clearing the cache and clearing the incorrect areas, which is how I normally had it set, but it never cleared log in cookies before (just cleaned up the cache after each close to delete alexia type tracking cookies and just the general junk web pages give you to hold onto. I dont pay a "by the byte" data rate so I dont care if it reloads it each time) now I think that same setting DOES clear the log-in/tracking cookies and thus I gotta click "login" link and then theres my username and p/w remembered (this isnt using cookies... I think its different type of file in a different area... but just guessing there) and I click the log in button (so I am two mouse clicks down... not really a big issue for me) Just clarifying... site looks awesome, love it!!
inthebakyard

Return to Messages from the Forum Administrators