[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
NaamKyun.com Discussion Forum • View topic - Hello from New Mexico

Hello from New Mexico

(first time here? introduce yourself please)

Hello from New Mexico

Postby wingchunabq » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Hello, all!

My name is Michael Ellis. I practice and teach Wing Chun in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

I'm really enjoying this forum and website. Lots of very impressive stuff here.

Best to you!
wingchunabq

Re: Hello from New Mexico

Postby Daifong » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:39 am

Welcome to the forum, please feel free to add, or join any topic of your choice!

:D

Best,

Michael (also)
Daifong

Postby PM » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 pm

hello Michael, welcome to the forum! i have many Wing Chun friends both in my country and China, happy to meet another friend in the gungfu cyberspace! looking forward to read more about your Wing Chun training and experience (and i promise to upload some interesting Wing Chun stuff ;-) )
Pavel Macek

PM

Postby wingchunabq » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Thanks for the welcome, Michael and Pavel! I'm very impressed with this site - lots of great information.

Pavel, are you primarily a Hung Gar stylist? I share space at my kwoon with an extraordinary Hung Ga sifu and am consistently impressed with the training, discipline and applications of the art.
wingchunabq

Postby PM » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:46 pm

yes, a i am a Hung Ga stylists, see the web of my school at

i am glad you like the NaamKyun.com server, a lot of interesting stuff coming in the future!
Pavel Macek

PM

Return to Members Introduction