[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
NaamKyun.com Discussion Forum • View topic - Hello...

Hello...

(first time here? introduce yourself please)

Hello...

Postby A Joyful Process » Mon May 31, 2010 12:07 am

Been lurking this forum for almost a year now, tbh feel like I know all you guys from said lurking... anyhoo, been practicing hung kyun for about 10 months now, gained a lot from reading this forum on top of all my training also...

So anyway, hello.
A Joyful Process

Postby Jerry Battle » Mon May 31, 2010 2:52 am

Hello Joyful Process,

Welcome to the forum, it's always a pleasure to see new members join. As you will see, there are many people on this forum who will help you in your search for answers. There are also many people you will be able to bond with on and off of the forum.

Once again, I welcome you and hope that you feel at home.

Jerry Battle.
Jerry Battle

Postby vaulander » Mon May 31, 2010 4:05 am

Greetings and Salutations! At least I am not the only newbie anymore, hehe. Don't be afraid to ask questions, comments, what have you. The people here are friendly, and I have learned and grown very much from this forum.
Cheers!
V.
Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking.
If you cheat, may you cheat death.
If you steal, may you steal a woman's heart.
If you fight, may you fight for a brother.
And if you drink, may you drink with me.
vaulander

Postby Xiaobian » Mon May 31, 2010 4:43 am

Welcome.
其疾如風,其徐如林,侵略如火,不動如山,難知如陰,動如雷霆
Xiaobian

Postby Asmo » Mon May 31, 2010 8:23 am

Welcome on the forum!
Asmo

Postby PM » Mon May 31, 2010 9:18 am

fun ying, fun ying 歡迎, 歡迎:-)
Pavel Macek

PM

Postby A Joyful Process » Mon May 31, 2010 6:28 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've been through numerous threads and backtopics on this board, supplementing my understandings a lot; I'm just a beginner, but have been training & thinking about hung kyun nigh-on constantly, got an obsessive personality & hung kyun fits it just right in so many life aspects, feel ready to join in a little now... cheers.
A Joyful Process

Postby vaulander » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 am

You and me both brother. All or nothing, hot or cold. And you know, despite my hunger for sets, once the people here beat the thought of refinement into my head, I have been sticking to the Kung Gee without going further. And there is enough brain feed in it to keep me happy for a long time, I haven't even finished the appetizer yet, hehe.
Don't be afraid to post clips or pics of your progress, get some different viewpoints on things.
V.
vaulander

Postby Asmo » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:48 am

Asmo

Postby vaulander » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 pm

vaulander

Return to Members Introduction