My sifu, Lam Sai Wing, was born in Pingjau village, Naamhoi district. He was born into a kung fu family. Jin Jeung Kyun (Arrow Palm Set) and Hang Yut Dou (Crescent Moon Knives) were both techniques of his family. Logically, Lam Sai Wing started his kung fu training at a young age and he […]Read More...
Please Visit our Eshop!
Top 10 Articles
- Interview With Wing Chun Grandmaster Yip Man - 42,423 views
- Contact - 17,870 views
- The Secrets of Five-Pattern Hung Kuen - 15,876 views
- Chinese Kung Fu Ground Fighting Footlocks - 15,121 views
- Shaw Bros Stars Performing Some Choy Li Fut Applications - 13,756 views
- Yuen Kei San Wing Chun Kuen - 13,752 views
- Directory - 13,534 views
- Kicking Drills of Mok Gar Kuen - 13,006 views
- Legend is Gone: Grandmaster Lam Cho Has Passed Away - 12,995 views
- Grand Master Lam Chun Chung, Vincent Liu: Fifth Brother Eight Symbols Staff of Hung Gar - 12,886 views