“The Baak Mei Style was derived from the Shaolin style, its place being the Shaolin Temple of the Emei Mountain in Sichuan Province. Its founder was none other than the second of five well-known elders of Shaolin Temple, viz. Ng Mui, Baak Mei, Fung Dou Dak, Ji Sin and Miu Hin. The five of them […]Read More...
Please Visit our Eshop!
Top 10 Articles
- Interview With Wing Chun Grandmaster Yip Man - 42,423 views
- Contact - 17,870 views
- The Secrets of Five-Pattern Hung Kuen - 15,876 views
- Chinese Kung Fu Ground Fighting Footlocks - 15,121 views
- Shaw Bros Stars Performing Some Choy Li Fut Applications - 13,756 views
- Yuen Kei San Wing Chun Kuen - 13,752 views
- Directory - 13,534 views
- Kicking Drills of Mok Gar Kuen - 13,006 views
- Legend is Gone: Grandmaster Lam Cho Has Passed Away - 12,995 views
- Grand Master Lam Chun Chung, Vincent Liu: Fifth Brother Eight Symbols Staff of Hung Gar - 12,886 views